107/800
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RNN] ShadowCloneS22

This plugin was created for Season 22 but was never finished and released for several reasons: Razorfish released their fantastic and complete Clonetracker plugin before and also the clones after several weeks become irrelevant (their damage in Greater Rifts becomes useless at high levels). Because the CloneTracker link is not currently available i have been working a bit on my plugin to publish it. I really liked the bars that CloneTracker showed on the screen and incorporated part of the code into ShadowCloneS22 with some modifications.

Clonetracker ([Movable] Clone Tracker)

Important information about clones:

1- They are always of the same class and gender as the character who summons them.
    2- They deal damage with 1 skill and there are 3 possible skills for each class.
    3- Their duration is 60 seconds but they do not have a time stamp. The plugin will assign them an artificial timestamp the first time they are detected: sometimes this can lead to some mismatch if they were created far away from you (e.g. on another level). To alleviate this problem if a clone dies near you, the plugin will detect it and remove information about it at that moment.
    4- They have several bugs: they don't follow you when you change levels (caves, rifts..), and also sometimes they are associated with the wrong player (and follow them if i remember correctly). When the class or gender of the clone does not match that of the player to whom it was assigned, the symbol "⚠" will appear in front of the player's name. Initially, i tried to get the plugin to figure out the actual player that each clone corresponded to by checking the proximity or if the 484633 buff (index 3) was active (0,3s) but I gave up because it complicated the code a lot and was not infallible, also as i mentioned before clones in a short time are useless.

Ground and minimap:
    The circles will have a different color for each class and your color will always be light gray. On the ground you can also read the clone's skill and its associated number (3 possible)

Bars:
    The remaining duration will be green if the clones are detectable (they are at the same level and not too far apart), and another color if not. When the class or gender of the clone does not match that of the character to which it was assigned, the symbol "⚠" will appear in front of the player's name At the end of the bar a colored circle will be displayed, which will be different for each class, and with a number inside that will refer to the clone's skill (3 possible).

I haven't been able to check this plugin in a group because the PTR is being tested by few people and i didn't find anyone in public games.

Installation: plugins\RNN\ShadowCloneS22.cs

Custom Code:
    Code:
    	Hud.GetPlugin<RNN.ShadowCloneS22>().Enabled = true;
    	Hud.RunOnPlugin<RNN.ShadowCloneS22>(plugin => 
    	{
    		plugin.xPor = 0.20f;		// To set the x coordinate of the Bars (Hud.Window.Size.Width * xPor)
    		plugin.yPor = 0.02f;		// To set the y coordinate of the Bars (Hud.Window.Size.Height * yPor)

plugin.ShowGroundOther = true;		// Show Circles in Ground for other players 		
    		plugin.ShowMapOther = true;		// Show Circles in Minimap for other players 		
    		plugin.ShowBarOther = true;		// Show Bars for others players 				
    	} );
    Last edited by RNN; 1 Day Ago at 12:35 PM.

[RNN] ShadowCloneS22
  2. Thanks JohnWick (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)