Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 QQT Diablo - [FREE] Internal DIABLO IV Cheat + LUA API 🔥

Originally Posted by qqt View Post
    Our community wasn't affected by Blizzard's recent banwave on June 28, 2024, unlike other providers. We've got a public Discord where everyone can share their experiences, ask questions, and report any problems, including bans. Feel free to drop by and check it out for yourself.
    Hi, Im the developers of this project, which has been started back in 06/2023 on DiabloIV Release with the idea to become P2C. Due to the lack of popularity of the game, sales never met expectations. After taking a break, we have decided to return but with a significant change: the subscription cost is now zero.

Im excited with the idea and I would like to see how large the community can become without the barrier of cost. By growing our Discord, I hope to make the game feel more vibrant and alive.

The project supports a LUA API, which synergizes very well with the free subscription, I expect to eventually deliver the castle keys to a pasionated group of community lua developers and I will just take care of updating the game once in a while.

We already have more than 200 active members on discord, feel free to join us and ask other members any question you may have before even using the product in case you dont belive it completely just yet.

Keep in mind the project was designed to be self play, which means you play diablo and use the cheat to have more fun while playing, not to leave it playing afk. However this doesnt mean you cannot leave it afk, its just that the work on this department is not as advanced as the other one. The good news is that in order to make it pleasent to use in self play back in the day when I used to play the game which is the summer of the release, I was forced to code very advanced fight logics, which means the bot will be always able to clear any content with any build as long as the build is not very weird, so it supports 95% of the spells of the game in any order and it does have good understanding of the monsters around the zone and has good mass control and smart damage output adapted to the situation. The only missing part would be logic to automatically solve a dungeon for example which is being worked on by lua developers, but once you get into the content the fight part will be able to clear it, regardless if you are a weak sorcerer or a very tanky barbarian. I think this is important to mention because ive seen out there a lot of automatic bots but all them fail at the moment of fight which forces you to either bot with a very tanky barbarian or it will fail once the content becomes sliightly harder. This is not going to happen here.

The project is under constant improvements, you can just see it by yourself in the discord.

HOW TO ACCESS -> PM ME

In future I would like to leave join information here so anyone can join instantly and start playing.
    I will in future speak with moderation and see if they allow me to post a discord invite link.

Some community clips:

More clips in discord

Discord Preview:
    DiscordPTB_yGVL0m91f9.png

[warning: long text]A
    More details about the project:

Custom Waypoint Manager:
    Allow you to set any custom route you want around open world and perform actions in loop like killing enemies. With auto loot manager and filters, auto sell / auto salvage and auto repair included.

World Traveler:
    Dynamically supports any travel in open world, anyone can make use of it by LUA API, for example coding an auto Lilith collector or herb farm around the world or walk towards a dungeon or helltides. Whatever you decide. Some already existing plugins like Auto Play already use it.

Custom Pathfinder A*:
    Dynamically supports any travel that cannot be supported by World Traveler, for example inside a dungeon.

Visuals:
    Draw some visual information like health %, potions to pick up only when you can actually pick them up and more.

Activator:
    Activates generic actions, for now only support potions to keep you alive longer on fights. You will no longer die to burst damage unless is literal oneshot. Feel free to suggest any other generic action to be done by activator and Ill gladly add it, as long as its realistic request.

Orbwalker:
    Hold clear key and character will automatically move towards your mouse position while clearing all the monsters around you. Easy as that, you dont need to point at enemies with your cursor, your cursor should be where you want your positioning to be, specially meaningful for ranged characters to hold an optimal safe position while stil dealing outstanding damage. This personally allows me to build way more aggresive while any other player would die due to low resistances.

Evade:
    Alongside with orbwalker it will move toward curosor while stil avoidind danger zones, you have a short video showing evade example around here.

Auto Farm:
    Similar to Custom Waypoint Manager, both use similar libraries to handle auto sell/salvage/repair and loot with filters. But this one is meant to be used for dungeons or hideouts. It could be used aswell for Pit probably. The reason why I say probably is because it was designed in the season 1 and the official plugin supports savinas hideout. However from lua anyone can make other profiles giving other objectives like pit portals or other dungeons and it will still handle how to get there with dynamic open world paths with world traveler and custom pathfinder a* for inside dungeons.

95% of the spells of the game supported
    Many of them with actual great logics like is shown in the clips
    All classes playable: Barbarian, Sorcerer, Rogue, Druid, Necromancer

Other small features like:

Loot filter, loot only the items you want

Inventory Filter, hightlight an specific item with specific affixes you are looking for, even filter for affix quality for example 77%[42-77] this would be 100% quality, you can select to only show you 75%+ or 100%, etc..

Open LUA API with Documentation for you to be able to build, improve or modify whatever you consider. You can ask help in the discord, we already have more than 50 users, quite active discord with many people willing to help you with coding or quick modifications including myself when I have free time.

All this, totally free of charge for now, I maybe change it in future but not any time soon.

The tool is meant to be Plug and Play, however there are deep customizations you can do to adapt either rotation, evade or activator to your specific build. For example cast potions faster due to being very weak or very late and slow due to being very resiliant. Evade pathfinder towards enemies due to being melee or away from enemies due to being caster, for example rogue heartseeker is not the same as rogue twisting blades. But you can inject and play right away without understanding everything as long as you know the keys to press. You have a FAQ channel in discord with many details.
    Last edited by qqt; 06-28-2024 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Banwave Update

🔥 QQT Diablo - [FREE] Internal DIABLO IV Cheat + LUA API 🔥
  2. Thanks Neer, Ben Moon, alcovex, zebede (4 members gave Thanks to qqt for this useful post)
    Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    180/830
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been trying out this project for a couple of days now.
    API is very neat and extensive, has all you would need to make full or semi automated bots.

I definitely recommend everyone to try it out.

sardonicsavage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outstanding and free. I am really glad I found this early on.

qqt's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Update on the Recent Banwave

Our community wasn't affected by Blizzard's recent banwave on June 28, 2024, unlike other providers. We've got a public Discord where everyone can share their experiences, ask questions, and report any problems, including bans. Feel free to drop by and check it out for yourself.
    Last edited by qqt; 06-28-2024 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Added date

haikko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qqt View Post
    Hello! I can I get access?

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WarTorn87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to give it a try too!

I'll hit up the discord tomorrow morning. Thanks so much!

royalmichael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Ros bot from D3
    but ok, how to recortd this wpt? why cant solo ?
    Last edited by royalmichael; 07-06-2024 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE JULY 27, 2024

It's been a while since I published the project and I am very satisfied with the userbase growth. I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of people who have engaged with the API and started creating cool content for the community. Here is a video preview of our Auto PIT, created by Neer, Pingu, and zewx1776.

Since I have been asked this questions a thousand times just this week, I will post it here, hopefully less people ask me the same question over and over:

1.- Is QQT Detected?
    QQT is undetected and has never been detected as of July 27, 2024. Many of us, myself included, bought our accounts before the game's release, and no one has been banned yet. Additionally, QQT has a very friendly Discord community open to everyone. This community allows discussions about anything, including bad experiences with QQT, bug reports, or ban reports. You can join our Discord and ask in the #chat channel, where everyone can share their opinions. So far, there have been zero ban reports.

2.- What is banrate / risk?
    Given that there have been zero ban reports, the current ban rate is essentially 0%. However, it's important to recognize that no system is completely risk-free. Therefore, it is reasonable to estimate a minimal risk. Eventually, someone might get banned, as it's an unavoidable possibility.

3.- QQT got bans in the banwave of June 2024?
    No.

I'll also add a Discord invite link here for those who want to join directly. We now have over 600 members, and it's becoming challenging to invite everyone individually. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions, but you don't need to wait for me to join anymore.

GMWZd3qrEk
    Discord Server Invite

11. Thanks Neer (1 members gave Thanks to qqt for this useful post)
    BGS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My daily gaming experience has been significantly enhanced by incorporating the Diablo QQT script into my routine. The peace of mind that comes from knowing it is a tool is unparalleled, and the developers' commitment to rolling out new scripts consistently demonstrates their dedication to keeping the gaming experience fresh and dynamic. Personally, I have never faced any penalization while using the script, which attests to its reliability and safety. Moreover, none of my friends within the gaming community have encountered any issues either. This impressive track record reinforces our confidence in the script's legitimacy. A notable advantage of the QQT bot is the ability to continually farm material without interruption. It operates seamlessly in the background, ensuring that I can accumulate resources even while I'm asleep. This continuous farming capability boosts my in-game progress and efficiency, allowing me to maintain a competitive edge. Overall, the Diablo QQT script stands as a trustworthy and invaluable asset within the gaming toolbox.

Ben Moon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QQT is building a nice community, get on board early and help build the future of this product!

diggseso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found QQT from this forum thread some weeks ago, wonderful group of people and a fantastic code base, one of the best utilities I've ever used!

dolo0010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesom program no issues with what i use it for yet if so i will let you know. A+++

Bobbz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been using QQT for the last week or so.
    Easy install without any hassles and simple UI. Very user friendly.

All the information required to get started can be easily found in discord channel.
    Excited to see future developments as base program is already great to use.

Definitely would recommend having a look at it and a trial.

Boocho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using it for a little less than a month. The functionality is growing quickly. So it's better to check Github more often and... be pleasantly surprised by the growing capabilities

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast