[EU] 59.2 DK 223/263 TRI/TET 390/301, 3b Silver +extra 1,4b , 7k free Pearls menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dokidokeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] 59.2 DK 223/263 TRI/TET 390/301, 3b Silver +extra 1,4b , 7k free Pearls

Decided to put up my account, not really wanting to sell but for a right price I could let it go and probably pursue IRL more.

As said in title, 59DK with 23%, Rerrolled from level 60 sorc and bunch of other Alts 56 etc

Used alts for failstacking mostly. One has 38fs, 51fs, 20fs currently. 12 character slots.

Full Boss TRI, TET Nouver. DK doesn't have a Dande yet, missing 19 Auras.

It has over 3b pure silver in warehouses total. Another 1.4b extra in assets and like 600m+ from alt gear. "With that amount of money and the material from Velia you could easily get your Dande TET once you'll get your auras gathered if you're unlucky with sniping one, snipe TRI basilisk for example and get at least 3 gear pieces to TET with average rng luck. You'll be hitting a close to 240ap ( 520 gear score ) then."

Tier 7 Female Horse with all the good skills like drift,sprint, quick, sidestep 2 seater. Lots of other Tier 6's and some 5's.

4x Tier 3 Pets with one Tier 2.

Account has 390 energy and 301 contribution points. Built a great working empire with high tier workers, node system to desert. Pirates having level 10 and stuff.

Bunch of fashion.

As you can see on pics then 7k free pearls to use.

Sorc having high life skills to use etc.

Account comes with the email and everything with it ofc. Also to note that this accounts family name can't be changed although char name can. It has a decent family name with no actual meaning.

If theres any information you need then hit me up. Currently looking for offers.

[EU] 59.2 DK 223/263 TRI/TET 390/301, 3b Silver +extra 1,4b , 7k free Pearls
    Makarov2554's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "not really wanting to sell but for a right price I could let it go and probably pursue IRL more" already sounds like a scam mate, you'd want to rewrite that.