Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having same issue as tokov(#82) and InDiGo(#86). I'm trying to identify what is the problem. But it seems to me that the script is running too fast (the page is not loaded when trying to do some clicks). It now does something pretty much every 0.5s. I assume this behavior is easily flagged as non-human. I am currently reviewing if this is the case

JavaScript Lazy Professions
    agletless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imunderyourbed View Post
    hey i got a quick question . how do i code it if i want all the available boxes to run protect the caravan?
    it's kinda point and click, I would personally add one more besides caravan though if you have more than 3 slots
    replace
    };

_private.professions = {
    to_do: ['leadership', 'tailoring', 'leatherworking'],
    tasks: {
    leadership: ['Feed the Needy', 'Protect Caravan', 'Explore Local Area'],
    leatherworking: ['Tough Leather Trading', 'Gather Tough Pelts', 'Tough Pelt Trading', 'Simple Leather Trading', 'Simple Pelt Trading', 'Gather Simple Pelts'],
    tailoring: ['Wool Cloth Trading', 'Cotton Scrap Trading', 'Gather Cotton Scraps', 'Wool Scraps Trading', 'Gather Wool Scraps'],
    mailsmithing: ['Steel Rings and Scales Trading', 'Gather High quality Iron Ore', 'High Quality Iron Ore Trading', 'Gather Iron Ore'],
    platesmithing: ['Steel Plate Trading', 'Gather High quality Iron Ore', 'High Quality Iron Ore Trading', 'Iron Plate Trading', 'Iron Ore Trading', 'Gather Iron Ore']
    }
    };
    with
    };

_private.professions = {
    to_do: ['leadership'],
    leadership: ['Protect Caravan'],
    }
    };

mase123y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it worth it to do the rare tasks? If so wouldnt we need to get that list?

imunderyourbed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry but i have one mroe question lol. recently it just gave this error: Uncaught ReferenceError: task_page is not defined
    was working fine but sometimes it gives me that and doesnt do anything
    any ideas? thx

Digitalxero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDoctor View Post
    I am having same issue as tokov(#82) and InDiGo(#86). I'm trying to identify what is the problem. But it seems to me that the script is running too fast (the page is not loaded when trying to do some clicks). It now does something pretty much every 0.5s. I assume this behavior is easily flagged as non-human. I am currently reviewing if this is the case
    If it gets it the state of just loading the task and selecting assets but never starting just reload the window, you can also play with the timing on line 200 if you internet is a little slow

Digitalxero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tarcinli View Post
    my firefox had 3 gig memory usage almost, isn't this getting garbage collected or smt, it constantly increases
    Yes they have a major memory leak in the Gateway, if you leave it running and actively in use it will just keep using more memory until your browser or tab crashes. Even without this script it happens, just this scrip exacerbates the issue by continually doing stuff

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awesome post

JustTheDoctor's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Digitalxero View Post
    If it gets it the state of just loading the task and selecting assets but never starting just reload the window, you can also play with the timing on line 200 if you internet is a little slow
    The problem seems to be, that it will not wait that Start Task has been pressed, but goes opens up the profession tab again. I suggest that there should be an if-statement to check whether the browser is on the task-slot screen, and only then try to begin a new task.

EDIT:

Yeah. I removed the call to overview from the start function completely, and it did not solve the problem. The overview tab seems to be called from some other function and i can't intercept it.

SECOND EDIT:

I got bored trying to fix this and decided for the heck off it run it with a Firefox/Greasemonkey and it worked perfectly. I tried again with Chrome and this time using Temperedmonkey instead of console, still no help. I am running Chrome on 64bit Windows 7 and the browser is up to date. I might investigate this more tomorrow, but for now, people with similar problem should try different browsers.
    Last edited by JustTheDoctor; 05-27-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Details on the issue

laudon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDoctor View Post
    The problem seems to be, that it will not wait that Start Task has been pressed, but goes opens up the profession tab again. I suggest that there should be an if-statement to check whether the browser is on the task-slot screen, and only then try to begin a new task.

EDIT:

Yeah. I removed the call to overview from the start function completely, and it did not solve the problem. The overview tab seems to be called from some other function and i can't intercept it.

SECOND EDIT:

I got bored trying to fix this and decided for the heck off it run it with a Firefox/Greasemonkey and it worked perfectly. I tried again with Chrome and this time using Temperedmonkey instead of console, still no help. I am running Chrome on 64bit Windows 7 and the browser is up to date. I might investigate this more tomorrow, but for now, people with similar problem should try different browsers.
    I tried with IE, Firefox/greasemonkey, and chrome/temperedmonkey. None of them worked for me.

arglebargle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great with chrome - I've got 4 of my mans running their minions in parallel at the moment.

The script is tempermental, sometimes assigning assets (people usually) to tasks will fail for no apparent reason. I've found that when I start a session the best thing to do is manually start the first job to make sure that the gateway is responding properly, if I'm able to assign jobs by hand then the script will usually work fine. One other quirk, if the script fails to start jobs, or fails to assign assets, let it run for 5 minutes or so. Often it will fix itself, especially if you're able to assign assets and start jobs manually.

eggtee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my account with 4 slots available, I want it to fill 3 slots with Protect Caravan (I have 3 Mercenary) and the last lost with tailoring's Gather Wool Scraps.
    But with the script below, it will fill the first 3 slots with Protect Caravan, then it just keeps on going into the Leadership tab seems like trying to look for Protect Caravan again.
    Just wont go into Tailoring and select Gather Wool Scraps.

_private.professions = {

to_do: ['leadership', 'tailoring'],
    leadership: ['Protect Caravan'],
    tailoring: ['Gather Wool Scraps'],
    leatherworking: ['Tough Leather Trading', 'Gather Tough Pelts', 'Tough Pelt Trading', 'Simple Leather Trading', 'Simple Pelt Trading', 'Gather Simple Pelts'],
    mailsmithing: ['Steel Rings and Scales Trading', 'Gather High quality Iron Ore', 'High Quality Iron Ore Trading', 'Gather Iron Ore'],
    platesmithing: ['Steel Plate Trading', 'Gather High quality Iron Ore', 'High Quality Iron Ore Trading', 'Iron Plate Trading', 'Iron Ore Trading', 'Gather Iron Ore']
    }
    };

thanks.

JustTheDoctor's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by laudon View Post
    I tried with IE, Firefox/greasemonkey, and chrome/temperedmonkey. None of them worked for me.
    Hey, Did you try launching the script when all your task slots were filled with either complete or ongoing tasks, it seems to be one working solution.

sdowned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the script has worked fine for me for days on multiple characters for just doing leadership. Even the old one with bugs, but maybe the bugs are for multiple professions? Only issues I ran into is my internet timing out and getting logged out of Gateway and login in from a second browser will log you off the first browser.

I got all my leaderships to level 10+, so now I am going to try to level another 2 professions since getting from 10-20 is very slow. I'll report back if I see any issues. Anyone have any suggestions for maximizing efficiency? Leadership is the only one to give XP and getting one profession to level 20 gives another free slot. So I don't see any reason to do multiple professions until you have leadership at 20. Is that true?

I'm also thinking about making two more characters and just having them all run astral diamond reward missions. I think that would be 100 AD per character per hour per slot. So with 4 characters that is about 20k AD per day. Check my math! That would pay for the two extra character slots in about two weeks (~170k AD for 500 zen).

baromarc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, is it safe? I mean I am not an expert in scripting, but I see that the author added some random timers to simulate human behavior (?)... Any chance it will be detected and you get banned? I guess the chance is low, but still want to hear some more opinions...

Thank you

pmfun's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything is detectable
    but i guess pwe is too busy fixing other major bugs and exploits than chasing some lazy profession farmers

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast