4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FREE TWITCH VIEWER BOT] Beta testers needed

That’s right, completely free - no credit card - we just need testers and we need a few.

We’re looking for 10+ beta testers to help test a new Twitch viewer bot, chat bot and follow bot. Our service has a lot of unique features and we guarantee you won’t find another bot that can offer quite as much.

This is a web panel so you do not need to download anything.

We would prefer if you’re actually a streamer and using this on your own channel, because it makes it easier to identify problems. We want streamers of varying sizes and we’re offering vouch copies from 25 viewers to 250. All followers will be capped, because our accounts cost a lot to generate. (The idea is to make Twitch themselves believe the accounts are real 😉)

All we ask in return is that you join our Discord and work with us to improve our service and identify bugs. We don’t expect things to just break completely and stop working, but remember, it is a BETA service and if all of your viewers drop off for seemingly no reason, then it’s collateral damage - that’s why you’re there, to help us find these issues.

Please reply to this thread with either your Discord or, expressing your interest and we will reach out to you.

A bit about the product:

We believe we have created the most stable viewer bot available on the market. All of the viewer bots claim this, though - luckily you get to tell us and it’s completely free.

Our chat bot is definitely the most advanced. We’ve made it extremely easy to control your bots and configure them in a way that makes sense for your channel. In fact, our beta testers will actually get to test even more features related to followers and the chatbot soon.

The way we generate accounts is different to all of the account creators you’ll find, too. Our username generation is next-level, we don’t load all accounts with a silly profile picture, banner, bio and a bunch of socials. That makes everything same-y. This is the age of AI. We use AI to generate every aspect of our accounts. Our accounts come with their own personalities which can be utilised by the chatbot. They have specific interests which they’ll show on their profile - like favourite games, game based imagery or maybe mentioned in the bio. You can then use these accounts exclusively for your channel. CoD fan? Then it makes sense that your following and chatters would be interested in CoD. Or not, you decide.
    All of our accounts are regularly logged in to - via a browser - to make them appear to Twitch as active users.

Selected users will need to join our Discord and will gain access to our viewbot panel.

[FREE TWITCH VIEWER BOT] Beta testers needed
    csauce23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi how do I join the discord to test this out I’m a twitch streamer myself.

3. Thanks smeagol175, ViewBotter (2 members gave Thanks to csauce23 for this useful post)
    ViewBotter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey csauce23, thanks for the comment. This is great news! We have sent you a PM!

smeagol175's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ViewBotter I am an active Twitch streamer who would love to try this out and provide feedback to improve your service. Thank you!

6. Thanks ViewBotter (1 members gave Thanks to smeagol175 for this useful post)
    rarewtf6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would love to test it out im a streamer myself, twitch channel name is the same as my username.

i would love to test this out for myself please email me back!!

8. Thanks ViewBotter (1 members gave Thanks to rarewtf6 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news, we have just sent you a PM!

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We would love to have you on board! We have sent you a PM!

leozeul's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested, hmu

12. Thanks ViewBotter (1 members gave Thanks to leozeul for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have replied to everyone, if we missed you, you are welcome to private message us!