Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude and you can use it if you buy the unlocker or just get lifetime. Okay I need to get a MOD In here… that isn’t me you baffoon. Why would I spread out my product over two communities? And that is memory based hack which isn’t unlocker based. Have you not noticed the 5-6 positive reviews since you last posted. I have 100s in my discord willing to vouch for me…

Is there something wrong with your brain? I can screenshot you all my testimonials or send you a video of it in action or my 99parses…

EpicSync -- Private WoW Hekili Auto-Rotations
    Confucius's Avatar Moderator The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    281/290
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erantierus View Post
    I did buy it you moron, which you'd know if you could read.

Also, to OP why are you selling the same shit through another account with false prices listed? How is this guy not permabanned?

wor...-rotation.html

This is literally a link to the same store with different branding, couldn't even be bothered to setup different icons. This is sketchy as hell.
    Fonillius is not ThykBoy, I have no idea why the link in his thread is linking to thkyboy's store and not his own. His previous thread that was deleted by an admin because he was spam advertising it throughout the forums had a link to his own store page but for some reason this one does not. I'm removing the link from that thread and he can edit back in his own if he wants.

If you have proof of a scam please make a report here: Scam Reports (ownedcore.com) following this template How to Report a Trade Dispute [Must use Template] (ownedcore.com) .

As far as we can see on our end thykboy does not have any alt accounts and the posts vouching for him in this thread are legitimate.

Mewmawle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta say it's a very good way to play the game. One downside to other Pixelbots or Rotational helpers is that there are specific specs that are well optimized, if you dont play those you are better off getting a Pixelbot sub if you REALLY want max performance.

Overall for the price and service you are getting this is close to unbeatable tho.

ThykBoy's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Fonillius is not ThykBoy, I have no idea why the link in his thread is linking to thkyboy's store and not his own. His previous thread that was deleted by an admin because he was spam advertising it throughout the forums had a link to his own store page but for some reason this one does not. I'm removing the link from that thread and he can edit back in his own if he wants.

If you have proof of a scam please make a report here: Scam Reports (ownedcore.com) following this template How to Report a Trade Dispute [Must use Template] (ownedcore.com) .

As far as we can see on our end thykboy does not have any alt accounts and the posts vouching for him in this thread are legitimate.

Thanks for clarifying! And dealing with this in a timely manner. Again, if anyone wants more info message epicsync on discord.

arshalo91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EpicSync is a legend for him to randomly help people who message him 1 by 1 to get it all setup. This i can imagine takes up alot of his time. He cannot be around all the time and somedays he may want to take a break. Very happy with it and hope for long success with this ❤️ 10/10!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234