0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW 3.3.5 Lazybot Auto 1-80 Rotations

Hello, creating 1-80 full afk grinding locations and rotations, i will upload 1-20 for free here and you guys can test it, tested on warmane and nothing wrong happened.

I tested it and everything works, you can also test it, there are similar ones but they were made in 2008, if there is one somewhere, tell me so I don't burn it anymore xD

The bot automatically repeats endlessly, therefore, if you use auto-walking, It will not turn off by itself and will go back.

here link - WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

virustotal scan - VirusTotal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WOW 3.3.5 Lazybot Auto 1-80 Rotations-screenshot-2024-05-15-162645-png  

WOW 3.3.5 Lazybot Auto 1-80 Rotations
    impulseffs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks!
    Last edited by impulseffs; 05-16-2024 at 07:42 AM. Reason: misspelling

razerdog93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trojan, he uploaded some other file on Virus Total just to show 0 detections, do not download because your computer will be infected.

GageJenkins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for saving me. It's great to see you sharing your 1-80 grinding rotations for Lazybot! Many players appreciate resources like this for making their leveling experience smoother. Just a reminder to ensure that users understand the risks involved with using bots, especially regarding account security and game policies. Looking forward to your updates! Meeting academic deadlines can be tough for students, particularly when balancing multiple projects. If you are one of them then I would like you to visit UK Dissertation Writing Help Online by Professionals here to get some help. UKWritings provides assistance by offering writing services tailored to meet the needs of UK students, helping them stay on top of their workload.
    Last edited by GageJenkins; 1 Day Ago at 02:11 AM.