0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AI-FishBot

AI-FishBot
    (No, Not that kind of AI)
    Audio Interact Fish Bot for World of Warcraft (Github Link)

This is a Fishing Bot written in Powershell and Python (If using the Raspberry Pi portion of it).
    It was designed to be very minimalistic and simplistic in code and usage. It was also designed to be as virtually undetectable as possible.

How it works:
    It detects the bobber from the sound of the splash. It then utilizes legal in-game API's to fish using Blizzard's new soft-interact features. The app never touches the wow services, files or memory in any way. If utilizing the Raspberry Pi portion of this app, it is completely undetectable. If not using the Pi, it is as close to undetectable as can be, similar to other software based bots that utilize windows or python to do keyboard/mouse movements.

The unique part of this bot vs others, is that the only thing running on the computer is the Powershell script. There is no exe or anything unique that shares a hash with anyone else that would use this. All settings are set inside the script with whatever text/ISE editor you want.

There are different ways that this bot can be used depending on how you want to install/setup the bot:

Standalone: Uses the powershell script and nothing else.
    This will work well in retail, but not as well in classic (due to soft-target range differences). It will also only use software based input, which is not as safe as using raspberry pi hardware input.

Raspberry Pi: This installation/setup option uses the Raspberry Pi Pico as hardware input, making it undetectable. (Costs 4$ USD, easy to set up, pretty worth imo)

Weakaura: This uses the Weakaura to detect proper soft-target range, so works well in both retail and classic.

Read full details and instruction on Github.
    Last edited by Glacer; 06-14-2024 at 02:39 PM.

AI-FishBot
    Hiro Lee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Glacer.

Thanks for sharing your work. This is very clever.

I've tried setting up the bot but it only focuses and casts - it doesn't Interact.
    Keybinds are setup... can you think of what I'm doing wrong?

##########################
    Audio Interact Fishbot
    ##########################
    Using Pi for hardware input
    Pi Connection Established
    Not Using Weakaura companion. Casting is 'fire and forget'
    Retail Mode: Fishing starts in 5 seconds..
    Fishing..
    Casting finished with no bite
    Fishing..
    Casting finished with no bite
    Fishing..

Thanks!

Hiro Lee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind - I set up the WeakAura and it's working!
    I'm on retail so I thought I didn't need it.

Cheers.

4. Thanks Glacer (1 members gave Thanks to Hiro Lee for this useful post)
    rmrg88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one worked very nice, but got Trojan warnings so had to remove, beware!

jie9958's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Glacer.
    Does the bot work in wotlk? I I set up the WeakAura,but the bot kept fishing for spells while using .

Phyrelol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can get the bot to buff and fish with the Pico and weakaua. But it detects fish after a few seconds even though there are no bite or sound. Have tried AudioSensitivity at 1 and 9, makes no difference.
    Anyone have an idea? Classic SOD
    Last edited by Phyrelol; 08-02-2024 at 04:50 PM. Reason: grammar

rockik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for all the work on this. I am able to use the bot without issue when not using a Rasberry Pi. However when I enable usePi = True, the script no longer casts, as if it is not detecting input. When running the powershell, it states Pi is being used for hardware input and Pi connection successfull. Currently suing F5 as the cast key. I have the 'adadruit_hid' python files sitting directly under the 'lib' folder, and the Pico led blinks every 5 seconds.

Any thoughts/guidance on this would be grateful.

Pico.PNG
    lib.PNG
    powershell_result.PNG

GageJenkins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing it.

rmrg88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aren't you guys worried about the trojan??

Glacer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rmrg88 View Post
    aren't you guys worried about the trojan??
    Not sure where you are getting that from. It's completely clean and code is on github to look at. There isn't even much to it, the pwsh script I wrote, the audio cmdlets, a shortcut file, a couple sound files and the official raspberry pi code to emulate the hardware keyboard.

I've ran virustotal scans on the files, they all come back completely clean, nothing nefarious going on. Please provide proof of a trojan please, I'd like to know where you see it showing something bad. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rockik View Post
    Thank you for all the work on this. I am able to use the bot without issue when not using a Rasberry Pi. However when I enable usePi = True, the script no longer casts, as if it is not detecting input. When running the powershell, it states Pi is being used for hardware input and Pi connection successfull. Currently suing F5 as the cast key. I have the 'adadruit_hid' python files sitting directly under the 'lib' folder, and the Pico led blinks every 5 seconds.

Any thoughts/guidance on this would be grateful.

Pico.PNG
    lib.PNG
    powershell_result.PNG
    Sounds like your pi is not set up correctly. It shouldn't be blinking that often. My code only has it blink when it sends a keyboard press, so if you see it blinking that much maybe try wiping it and re-installing the code files.
    using/configuring the pi is a little out of scope of support I can provide. If people are familiar with the pi and how to use/debug, then its great to use, if not, there is the non-pi option where it's not needed and works similar to all the other bots that do software based input.
    Last edited by Glacer; 08-10-2024 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phyrelol View Post
    Can get the bot to buff and fish with the Pico and weakaua. But it detects fish after a few seconds even though there are no bite or sound. Have tried AudioSensitivity at 1 and 9, makes no difference.
    Anyone have an idea? Classic SOD
    Something to do with your audio set up then. Try making sure your in-game sound is set to your default audio device. Then turn your speakers on, and make sure you can actually hear the splash of the bobber when the bite goes off on the lure. That's what the script is listening for.
    Last edited by Glacer; 08-10-2024 at 06:17 PM.

iblackihiawk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed this per your directions and did everything in the Pi you said.

And then I also dragged the entire folder with all the files over basically into the Pi after the initial setup. I'm assuming this is what we are supposed to do or am I still supposed to run the powershell/app from my desktop and it just uses the pi to actually run?

I wasn't sure what the best way to do that is? It works both ways opening the powershell on the pico pi itself and from my desktop I just wasn't sure if when I open it from my desktop if it is truly using the Pi Pico or not (even though it is setup to connect to it and it does in the power shell.

TLDR

Run the powershell from the Pi
    or
    Run the powershell from my desktop

In either case it works (it didn't from the Pi unless I brought over the Audio Mod)

Overall works great. Let me know on above if you want to tell me the best way this would run.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iblackihiawk View Post

TLDR

Run the powershell from the Pi
    or
    Run the powershell from my desktop

In either case it works (it didn't from the Pi unless I brought over the Audio Mod)

Overall works great. Let me know on above if you want to tell me the best way this would run.
    So the powershell script is listeing on yor computer for the fishing and then tells the pi to send the actual keyboard command.
    You can put that .ps1 anywhere and run it, i usually keep it in a folder on my computer. If you copied it over to the pico, that's fine, but when you click it from there, it's really just your windows computer still running the script. The pico can't actually run the powershell, only python. Glad it's working for you though!