Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, love the program. And I also <3 leeching or w.e. but much love to you Cucilono or whatever. But, I was curious. If I teleported to GM Island, would I be banned?

WoWExt XYZ - XYZ hack with teleport features (Click2Port etc.)
    lanman92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't teleport to GM island. It's stupid. There's nothing there but a house. Not even nearly worth the risk. No phat l00tz. Just a house.

FlyingPiggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and is there anywhere I can get XYZ log?

lupie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to nag (and repost) but my question didn't get answered.

Is this able to pick up the camel figurines in Uldum?

songoku119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lupie View Post
    Sorry to nag (and repost) but my question didn't get answered.

Is this able to pick up the camel figurines in Uldum?
    I don't think anybody answered you because you never bothered to read the description of the bot. No, it doesn't loot the camel figurines in Uldum. This is not a bot, but a hack as you can see in the title of this post and it does exactly what it says in the title XYZ hack with teleport features. It ports you around to where you click to (or provide coords to).

Mixerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by songoku119 View Post
    I don't think anybody answered you because you never bothered to read the description of the bot. No, it doesn't loot the camel figurines in Uldum. This is not a bot, but a hack as you can see in the title of this post and it does exactly what it says in the title XYZ hack with teleport features. It ports you around to where you click to (or provide coords to).
    I believe by "pick up" he meant "detect and track", since this program DOES in fact track rare creatures and items on your mini-map and create temporary waypoints for instantly teleporting to them.

However, I do not know if Camel Figurines are among the rare items/mobs tracked.

Also, thank you for everyone who offered suggestions for troubleshooting my issues with Rev22.

I am not exactly sure what was causing the problems, but I was finally able to get everything working by resorting to a complete uninstall and reinstall of WoW.

Everything is now functioning as it used to.

Thanks again, Culino. Will be donating very soon. =)
    Last edited by Mixerz; 07-07-2011 at 12:53 AM.

123jokesonme's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt want to post this in forum incase it was untrue(however it wont let me send pms) but i think the new version rev 22 is now detectable idk if by warden or by straight up gms. i had it injected into my wow but had not used any of its functions yet i was queing for bgs over and over regaining honor completely forgetting i had it on so i hadnt even used it yet when i get a messege from a gm permabanning my acoutn for 3rd party software violation i can send you the email. anyway not flaming or blaming u for this at all i take risk for using this for my acounts as u state =] just wanted to giveu a heads up jsutincase

imtakinusrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warden detection bans are automatic. No GM stuff or anything; it just happens. Boom, dead, finished, next.
    GMs can't "detect" those unless seeing the character doing something it is not designed to do. Therefore, you simply got caught using it.
    I /point /laugh at those who /point /laugh at others!
    And if you cannot laugh at yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it in your stead.

JohnMcEnroe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 123jokesonme View Post
    didnt want to post this in forum incase it was untrue(however it wont let me send pms) but i think the new version rev 22 is now detectable idk if by warden or by straight up gms. i had it injected into my wow but had not used any of its functions yet i was queing for bgs over and over regaining honor completely forgetting i had it on so i hadnt even used it yet when i get a messege from a gm permabanning my acoutn for 3rd party software violation i can send you the email. anyway not flaming or blaming u for this at all i take risk for using this for my acounts as u state =] just wanted to giveu a heads up jsutincase
    Yea this is bullshit ive been banned for using this hack many times... not because it was detected but because i would use it like an idiot in front of people who winning bg's fast etc etc. Every time its a 2 or 3 day ban. Im pretty sure ive been banned for it 3 times. "3rd party software". Also i inject at my character screen, teleport, it works, when i move i like move in slow motion for 2 seconds then dc (this new release for 4.2). On US realm. Whats wrong?

mycream's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lanman92 View Post
    Don't teleport to GM island. It's stupid. There's nothing there but a house. Not even nearly worth the risk. No phat l00tz. Just a house.

I remember when I teleported to the GM island, and then opened a ticket saying how cool the landscape and the view
    from there.

couple of hours later I recevied a 3-day-ban

Originally Posted by JohnMcEnroe View Post
    Yea this is bullshit ive been banned for using this hack many times... not because it was detected but because i would use it like an idiot in front of people who winning bg's fast etc etc. Every time its a 2 or 3 day ban. Im pretty sure ive been banned for it 3 times. "3rd party software". Also i inject at my character screen, teleport, it works, when i move i like move in slow motion for 2 seconds then dc (this new release for 4.2). On US realm. Whats wrong?
    If you use it in bg, you will be banned. Player will report you, it's very obvious what you are doing they just have to open up the bg map and can spot that you are travelling very fast.
    Last edited by mycream; 07-07-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mycream View Post
    I remember when I teleported to the GM island, and then opened a ticket saying how cool the landscape and the view
    from there.

couple of hours later I recevied a 3-day-ban

If you use it in bg, you will be banned. Player will report you, it's very obvious what you are doing they just have to open up the bg map and can spot that you are travelling very fast.
    i know this and am not an idiot i had forgotten the hack was on and did not use it to click around in bgs id oviously realize thats why i got caught however i didnt if you read this allitle closer and ill post the email i got and it was an instant ban i was frozen gm said im shutting down ur account because of a detected 3rd party software. i will link the email as i stated before id just like cul to look into it my alt account is banned im not pissed id just like to give what info i can to prevent unseen things from happening even the best of us programmers make mistakes especially with this recent but**** patch and once again culino i love u man awesome hack i just wanted to bring this to ur attention no one elses i REALLY wish i couldve just sent this in a pm i wont post more untill culino is on because im not trying to cause a rise in his forum
    (cul feel free to remove these after u read them and responded to me in pm id just like to know if i need to be carefull even when not teleing)such as to many dcs being detected by serverside mechanisms.

mycream's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know this and am not an idiot i had forgotten the hack was on and did not use it to click around in bgs id oviously realize thats why i got caught however i didnt if you read this allitle closer and ill post the email i got and it was an instant ban i was frozen gm said im shutting down ur account because of a detected 3rd party software. i will link the email as i stated before id just like cul to look into it my alt account is banned im not pissed id just like to give what info i can to prevent unseen things from happening even the best of us programmers make mistakes especially with this recent but**** patch and once again culino i love u man awesome hack i just wanted to bring this to ur attention no one elses i REALLY wish i couldve just sent this in a pm i wont post more untill culino is on because im not trying to cause a rise in his forum
    (cul feel free to remove these after u read them and responded to me in pm id just like to know if i need to be carefull even when not teleing)such as to many dcs being detected by serverside mechanisms.
    it's not detected, if you inject it but dont teleport in bgs you wont be banned.
    You did something that led to being reported and blizz investigated it, read your log
    and found obvious proofs for hacking.

if you want an anwer from cul I suggest you to head over to elitepvpers he is more active in there, also you
    can ask him in english he will reply to you.
    Last edited by mycream; 07-07-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mycream View Post
    it's not detected, if you inject it but dont teleport in bgs you wont be banned.
    You did something that led to being reported and blizz investigated it, read your log
    and found obvious proofs for hacking.

if you want an anwer from cul I suggest you to head over to elitepvpers he is more active in there, also you
    can ask him in english he will reply to you.
    kinda am content waiting for him to answer here im not upset as i said an alt account i dont feel like bugging him over an issue that could be nothing perhaps your right but in my email it stated click-to-port and nothing else also listing some logs of my computer of which i can post to him and im sure he could make sence of it like i said end of my discussion to that issue dont want to rile it up anymore than it needs to.as ive stated before i love this hack has always been safe for me in the past but with all these crazy hack fixes lately i want to be sure =]

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

btw i dont just speak english so that isnt a problem for me notice my crappy spelling haha =]

ozhimer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone has any tips with this program? for easy stuff pretty huge
    for example: farm the baron mount
    sorry google traduction

imtakinusrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you read this allitle closer and ill post the email i got and it was an instant ban i was frozen gm said im shutting down ur account because of a detected 3rd party software
    If a GM took the time to freeze you to explain, it certainly wasn't "instant". You simply got caught, they had a GM on you to verify the claims they received, said GM spotted you, and decided to kick you out the "gentleman's way".
    I /point /laugh at those who /point /laugh at others!
    And if you cannot laugh at yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it in your stead.

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 474849505152535455 ... LastLast