DOOMHAMMER | Roleplay-based Server Progression, Player Content Creation | WOTLK/3.3.5 menu

User Tag List

ram3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DOOMHAMMER | Roleplay-based Server Progression, Player Content Creation | WOTLK/3.3.5

Greetings, all!

I'm happy to (finally) announce my pride and joy for the last few months as I've been developing it: DOOMHAMMER!

Inspired by games and servers like Arelith from Neverwinter Nights and Old School Runescape, Doomhammer is a community-driven private server that utilizes unique systems like in-game player voting on different ideas and suggestions (OSRS polling) to have implemented into the game, as well as a work-in-progress content creation system where players can design their own NPCs, quests, and items.

Storylines - Beginning at just before the opening of the Dark Portal, the server has multiple dedicated DMs to take the players through large, overarching storylines where they will be responsible for ushering forth the Burning Crusade expansion.

Open World Roleplay - Roleplay out in the open world is heavily encouraged through both DMs doing random encounters as well as being able to earn rewards with a special currency you automatically earn through roleplay regardless of place or time of day. Players can also learn any language through unique books.

This currency can be used to purchase a variety of cosmetic items like pets, mounts, toys, unique skins, as well as being able to roleplay as different races such as ogres, furbolgs, naga, undead, satyrs, and more.

Faster Leveling - Your journey begins at level 40, with all zones adjusted to fit within the 40-60 level range to allow for more variety in your leveling experience. All the starting zones have unique zone bosses that reward special loot.

Player-Created Content - As mentioned before, players will be able to create their own creatures, items, and quests to have added PERMANENTLY to the open world for other players to interact with and enjoy.

Transparency/No Donation Gatekeeping - I try to remain as open as possible when it comes to development. If you have questions, I'll answer them. There is also no content or items that are gatekept behind donations or real world money.

Interested in taking a look? Check out our Discord below:

Discord Link

There's a few videos I have up on my YouTube channel, check out one of them below:

Player Skins

Imgur image catalog:

Imgur

DOOMHAMMER | Roleplay-based Server Progression, Player Content Creation | WOTLK/3.3.5