Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MOP Remix Exploits

Some fun stuff

1. Korvern the Prime in the Dread Zones quest "Amber Is Life" can be glitched out of the area by edging in and edging out of the zone.
    2. You can skip a boss in temple of the jade serpent with a dh/dracthyr possibly other classes by jumping onto the tree at the left-hand side of the main door them jumping up on the leftmost pillar and wedging yourself between it and the wall.
    3. Join a raid group while doing the quest in Kun Lai Summit "Instant Courage" and you can have a potentially unlimited number of grummies to fight for you (though they do despawn after a time interval).
    4. Fly really fast using meteor chip+stylish black parasol toy.
    5. Stone lion trash in pinnacle of storms resets when you kill some but not all of the mobs and reset combat.

and some more fun stuff in the vid
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

MOP Remix  Exploits
  2. Thanks j0eL (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/90
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can turn xp off by getting into org via flightpath, similar method for alliance but requires using 10g portal to gadgetzen, once in sw take boat to dragonflight and do some world quests to make the gear upgrade way cheaper, can also xfer gold from timerunner to retail via work orders, can also get the scaling gems outside of timerunning but that method im keeping secret.

Bonebone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not interested by the gems but how do you not get TP out from the Vanilla Zone?
    I've paid 10G and took the flightpath but i'm getting TP at the Entrance of MOP :/

csebastien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested by the resolution of this issue as well.
    I'm getting port back to MOP as well.

Edit: Alliance side
    Last edited by csebastien; 1 Week Ago at 11:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    144/90
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    horde: get on the quest find thrall, use voljin hearthstone and get to the senjin flightpath. take it to org. once on flightpath logout. wait 10 secs. log back in. once loaded logout before 3 seconds (basically when you see it load the zone chat for the area you are in. i recommend a /camp macro. to get a level 10 in there you must summon via summon tickets or raf. do the same thing. even in org you have to relog every 3-4 secs or it will teleport you. good luck

alliance. get to the quest where you go to darn. do not go to darn take teleporter. the boat is on a 3m 50s loop timer. if the boat is not there when you teleport immediately alt+f4. if not after 2 secs you will be ported to darn. you have to be on the quest or once you take the boat you will be hit with a this is not your time and sent back to mop.

other things you can do. logout on boats to teleport to the area they are supposed to go or it sends you out in the middle of nowhere. you cannot take any portals or anything to any other map id's however if you are on the quests find thrall or any in that area chain you can go into other maps via boats and zepplins. again use logout method.

when in other map id's you can only visit one area of the map at a time. if you go to another area there will not be any mobs. to fix this just logout and log back in. do not try to go to legion areas, outlands, i have not gotten into draenor yet via any method. you can get into dragonflight and do things there.

HUGE HEADS UP. if you are alliance you cannot go to the far north west of any map or it will think you are out of the area and send you to the xyz coords where it would normally teleport you. it will loop every 4-5 secs. you cannot hearth etc. to fix this just partysynch with someone and it will teleport you to mop area.

same applies for horde. you cannot go to near the same area your thrall quest is on any map or it will do that as well. for the thrall coords.

you can get into dk and paladin class halls but no matter your class the pal place will stunlock you. you can get out but it is annoying as shit they cant teleport you so just a warning as to how annoying this can be.

you can enable timewalking but you cannot queue for anything. all vendors work and even the ah "seems" to work. the only way to access it is to know which server it connects you to when you login and do the old "instance aborted trick" from way back when. using this you can prevent yourself from being auto phased into the timewalking server. depending on the area you may or may not see other players, you are still a timewalker tho and if done correctly in a certain quest that phases you, you can trade to people who are not time walkers. i have sold a 6 stack of gems for gold cap so if you figure it out enjoy the free money i just gave you.

7. Thanks csebastien, Neer, Confucius, hackerlol, j0eL, Etherea (6 members gave Thanks to jaczar for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much Jaczar.
    The Darn quest is an obligation or your "logout on boats" could work without the quest?

Really nice trick indeed. Doubt i'm gonna have someone buying my gems on my server but i could try!

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks G/R
    144/90
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it can work without the quest however any area you are in that isnt mop is going to flag you saying its not your time. idk if it still counts if you have already done it or not as i stopped there once i figured out the way in

KancerUser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    do not go to darn take teleporter.
    🤔what does that mean

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1217/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    horde: get on the quest find thrall, use voljin hearthstone and get to the senjin flightpath. take it to org. once on flightpath logout. wait 10 secs. log back in. once loaded logout before 3 seconds (basically when you see it load the zone chat for the area you are in. i recommend a /camp macro. to get a level 10 in there you must summon via summon tickets or raf. do the same thing. even in org you have to relog every 3-4 secs or it will teleport you. good luck

alliance. get to the quest where you go to darn. do not go to darn take teleporter. the boat is on a 3m 50s loop timer. if the boat is not there when you teleport immediately alt+f4. if not after 2 secs you will be ported to darn. you have to be on the quest or once you take the boat you will be hit with a this is not your time and sent back to mop.

other things you can do. logout on boats to teleport to the area they are supposed to go or it sends you out in the middle of nowhere. you cannot take any portals or anything to any other map id's however if you are on the quests find thrall or any in that area chain you can go into other maps via boats and zepplins. again use logout method.

when in other map id's you can only visit one area of the map at a time. if you go to another area there will not be any mobs. to fix this just logout and log back in. do not try to go to legion areas, outlands, i have not gotten into draenor yet via any method. you can get into dragonflight and do things there.

HUGE HEADS UP. if you are alliance you cannot go to the far north west of any map or it will think you are out of the area and send you to the xyz coords where it would normally teleport you. it will loop every 4-5 secs. you cannot hearth etc. to fix this just partysynch with someone and it will teleport you to mop area.

same applies for horde. you cannot go to near the same area your thrall quest is on any map or it will do that as well. for the thrall coords.

you can get into dk and paladin class halls but no matter your class the pal place will stunlock you. you can get out but it is annoying as shit they cant teleport you so just a warning as to how annoying this can be.

you can enable timewalking but you cannot queue for anything. all vendors work and even the ah "seems" to work. the only way to access it is to know which server it connects you to when you login and do the old "instance aborted trick" from way back when. using this you can prevent yourself from being auto phased into the timewalking server. depending on the area you may or may not see other players, you are still a timewalker tho and if done correctly in a certain quest that phases you, you can trade to people who are not time walkers. i have sold a 6 stack of gems for gold cap so if you figure it out enjoy the free money i just gave you.
    Good stuff! : )

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KancerUser View Post
    🤔what does that mean
    I'd like to know also.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can't seems to make it work.
    I may not understand something. When i go to ratchet, no matter what i'm getting port.

Thanks G/R
    144/90
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you get to ratchet if the boat isnt there alt+f4. its on about a 5 minute round trip timer.

godlygamer911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaczar the speed at which I would sub to a patreon if you had one for videos lol i swtg

Ghostdragon224's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can enable timewalking but you cannot queue for anything.
    Timewalking mean, chromie time? because u cannot enable anymore

Thanks G/R
    144/90
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have to go through her text promts to select a timeline instead of the popup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast