[Question] Milkshape has Gumby effect on models after exporting and injecting? menu

User Tag List

Lyell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Milkshape has Gumby effect on models after exporting and injecting?

So yeah, I saw Glichy's model injection guide with 3Ds Max and I was like "Hey, that looks like something I could do with Milkshape, and it's cheaper to actually buy if I want to keep doing it." The only problem I'm encountering is that after exporting, all of my character models turn out to look like Stretch Armstrong rejects. Is there something in the settings I'm maybe not seeing that's doing this or is Milkshape incapable of producing the effects I want?

P.S. Only doing small scale edits on face groups and individual vertecies. Trying my hand at some of the 'touch-ups' I saw performed in the showoff threads.

[Question] Milkshape has Gumby effect on models after exporting and injecting?

Similar Threads

1. [Question] 4.3.4: Garbled model after importing from 3dsMax
    By Optical1985 in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:21 AM
  2. has anyone found a model editing/extracting programme for mac?
    By condordanish in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 05:43 AM
  3. [Question] Hey dude, where are mare model changes?
    By Andreew in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 05:39 AM
  4. [Question]! only able to have 1 model changed?
    By zachbbb23 in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 03:25 PM
  5. [Question] Character to creature, too big model
    By Somui in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 04:10 AM